During failed presidential candidate John McCain's latest attack against President Obama, McCain laid out a winning strategy for Afghanistan:The senior senator from Arizona added that the U.S. will not find success, "if our President doesn't say that our withdrawal will be based on conditions."
Yes indeed. After all, George Bush said it for eight years, so we know that is the recipe for success in what is now America's longest running war.
H2 Subheader Text Example
It should be noted that McCain also called the President "small-minded" during the same interview, but it is assumed that it was simply the petty, sore loser attitude that McCain has maintained since Obama crushed him in 2008, and not a part of his overall strategy for victory.
- Joe Trippi, Fox News Democrat, took a further PR beating by signing on to the Senate campaign of Jeff Greene, the Florida scumbag trying to buy the Democratic nomination.
And it was all for naught. Trippi was fired.
- There was a time when the Republican National Committee was a feared political organization.
- Howard Kurtz is still obnoxious.
- Glenn Beck loses another sponsor.
That's probably why he clings to his gold scam.
- Karl Rove still has his math. Unfortunately, it's incompatible with real math.
- Newsweek is a mess.
© Kos Media, LLC
"Kos" and "Daily Kos" are registered trademarks of Kos Media, LLC